Your business information can be updated here, as well as the information used in Google searches. Some of the website set-ups are maintained here, e.g. language, etc.
- Company Password: The password for your website is displayed here. Change the password when necessary.
- Company Name: Your company name.
- Company Slogan: You can update the company slogan.
- Main Description: The information entered here is very important, as it is being used by Google for searches.
- Tip: Click here to view further information about the details in the main description.
- Website: Enter your company website address.
- Language: Select your website default language.
- Website Status: Choice between a normal website (1st choice) and/or mobile website (2nd choice). When you are busy updating your website, you can select the 3rd choice – which will result in “Under Construction” showing on the front page of your website.
- Website Bar Setting: Indicate which additional options should be available on your website.
- Display Agent details: Indicate whether you want your agent details for the website to be displayed.
- Upload favicon.ico: Click on “Browse” to select the relevant favicon (optional) and click on “Open”.
- Make a favicon.ico: Click on this link to create your own favicon icon for your website.
- Remove favicon.ico: Flag the checkbox to remove the favicon icon.
- Click on “UPDATE”. The following message will be displayed: Thank you, we have updated your business information.
- To publish the changes on your website, select “PUBLISH ALL CHANGES”.
- The company code is the same code you use to log into your website.
- Recommendation: Select a password that has a minimum of eight characters and consists out of alpha (e.g. a), numeric (e.g. 5), special characters (e.g. *) and includes sentence case (e.g. Kw).
- When you are busy making changes to the website, make use of the “Under Construction” option in 8 - an "Under Construction" page will be displayed. Once you are done, update the website status. Once the changes have been published, wait a minute or so for the change to take affect.
- Favicon icons’ size need to be exactly right, otherwise they won’t work.